POSE - Season 1
We are excited to have you work on POSE. This is information regarding your FITTING. We will be in touch with all booking information.
Reminder the shoot dates are Tues 4/24, Wed 4/25, Thur 4/26, Fri 4/27.
Please remember this is a job. You are expected to be on set at your given call time. If you must cancel due to an emergency, you must call 646-205-8244 ext #4. Our office is open 24 hours a day. It is never too early or too late to call with questions or to relay important information to us.
- No guests on set, no cameras on set, do not approach the principal actors.
- No Tweeting, blogging, or posting about the content of the show. This includes taking pictures on set, background badges, show paperwork, or anything else. Failure to comply could lead to legal action.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited on set.
- Upon arrival to your work you will be given a background badge. You must wear it at all times even when you’re not on set.
- If you have a question or concern or if something comes up during your time on set, we encourage you to call a member of your casting team before you leave. It’s imperative that you remain professional with production and each other at all times.
Rain or shine call, you’re expected to show up to set regardless of the weather.
Please show up looking presentable - they will take your photo in wardrobe and it will possibly be seen by producers and director.
Please note it is a bit of a walk from the train, so please leave extra time for travel.
East of Hollywood Stages
1260 Atlantic Ave @ Nostrand
Brooklyn NY 11216
SUBWAY: A/C/2/3/4/5 to Nostrand Ave
Hair and Make-Up Notes
No pointy nails, No airbrushing artwork or rhinestones
Will potentially paint certain nails if they are not 1980 period appropriate. Fake nails should be long rounded (not square or pointy) nails and approved colors are purples, vibrant or neon pinks and blues, gold or mauves.
Men without facial hair should be clean shaven – no stubble. Please razor shave the morning of the shoot.
Any men who currently have facial hair like a goatee or mustache must prepared to have artists shape to make it period 1980s or possibly have you clean shave on set.
IF YOU HAVE GAUGES IN YOUR EARS- PLEASE CALL US AT 646-205-8244 EXT. 4
Natural hair colors only. No unnatural red tones, no ombre’s
All men should be comfortable with possible trim to make hair 1980’s period
Ideal hair: Fades of different lengths on top. Natural edges and no blocky or shaved back hairlines.
For the women: A mix of natural hair, pressed or relaxed hair, wigs and falls. No shaved sides.
YOUR WARDROBE LOOK IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO THE SCENE. PLEASE, NO BUSY PATTERNS. NO ALL BLACK OR ALL WHITE ATTIRE.
fall/early winter the year is 1987 think old school
shoes – sneakers or boot
jackets - winter, bombers, leather, track jacket
pants - pleated pants, wide leg jeans, track pants
tops - sweat shirts, vintage looking tops, tank tops
Hats - caps, baseball, kangol
Women: anything you have that feels 80s or fun clubwear! Bright colors, feathers, fringe
Bring basic pieces that production can mix and match with their 1980's clothes
*click images to enlarge