DEAR WHITE PEOPLE - Wardrobe Notes
All Black Students
Please refer to AASU, BSU, BlackAF, and C.O.R.E. categories.
AASU (African American Student Union)
- Reserved, Jack & Jill, conservative, modest, sweet, classic, socialites, statement sleeves
C.O.R.E (Coalition of Racial Equality)
- Preppy, well dressed, groomed, classic east coast, accessorized, sophisticated, swaggy, tailored, tweeds, suspenders, snap brim hats, bow ties, wingtips, layered (vest/jacket)
White Students (except "White C.O.R.E")
Legacy, Preppy, Classi
- BRING -Fall/Winter East Coast, coats, gloves, hats, scarves, boot
ND Campus Security
- pant: 34x32 - 32x32 - 33x open
- shirt neck: (2)15 - (2)16.5
- shoe: 9 / 10.5/ 11
- Jacket : 2-med
- Fall/Winter East Coast, conservative, suits, slacks, blazers, sweaters, shirt, tie, belt, shoes, overcoats. Tweeds, argyle, wool
Monk Party Goers
- Nice club, clean, sophisticated.
- Peg leg pants, tight t-shirts, pants, suspenders, bright primary colors, preppy with bold colors.
Radio Studio Party Goer
- Casual, funky, house-party, jeans, fun boots and sneakers.
- Upper crust, preppy, sophisticated, rich, classic, traditional, stylish, vogue
***All images are for reference purposes only