DEAR WHITE PEOPLE - Wardrobe Notes 11/18
2008 parents, kids and teachers - see attached photos - solid, basics (jeans, sweaters, t-shirts, jackets) no trendy-wear as this is ten years ago.
Doctors and Nurses
Nondescript sneakers, t-shirt in grey, white or blue (will be wearing scrubs and gown provided by production)
AASU (African American Student Union)
- Reserved, Jack & Jill, conservative, modest, sweet, classic, socialites, statement sleeves
C.O.R.E (Coalition of Racial Equality)
- Preppy, well dressed, groomed, classic east coast, accessorized, sophisticated, swaggy, tailored, tweeds, suspenders, snap brim hats, bow ties, wingtips, layered (vest/jacket)
Davis Students / White Students (except "White C.O.R.E")
Legacy, Preppy, Classic
- BRING -Fall/Winter East Coast, coats, gloves, hats, scarves, boot
Monk Party Goers
- Nice club, clean, sophisticated.
- Peg leg pants, tight t-shirts, pants, suspenders, bright primary colors, preppy with bold colors.
Radio Studio Party Goer
- Casual, funky, house-party, jeans, fun boots and sneakers.
- Upper crust, preppy, sophisticated, rich, classic, traditional, stylish, vogue
***All images are for reference purposes only